CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 7, 2008

    No More CSTs!!!! and more....

    So today was the final day for the CSTs. And since it was science, and I'm better at that than History, I think I did really good. :) What's better is that I get to go to a party for all those who was here on all the days of testing. And I was. Yay.

    More, I just had "sexuality education". I gotta say, it was a little akward, but I got over it. We sorta played the p**** game. We had to say that and v***** 3 times. I didn't have a problem saying it before that class, but it was just weird hearing other people say it. That's it for now, it's a short day and with testing, period 4 (at the end of the day) is only 30 minutes. Ja ne.

    0 people say...: