CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    2 Days...

    ...One for mom, and one for my friend's birthday pool party yesterday.

    So first, the pool party. I gotta say it was pretty fun. Truth or dare, swimming in the pool. My friend's parents were pretty cool, too. But the water was freezing-your-ass-off cold!!! I spent most of my time out of the pool actually...Hitting beach balls across the pool, throwing sort-of-filled water balloons at other people. The girls at the party had some sort of contsets where they gave out awards to the guys. Apparently, I won best smile, 2nd best body, and something else that one of the girls wouldn't tell me. Hmm....I even had a deja vu over there. Unfortunately for me, the party continued at one of other friend's houses, who was having a bon fire. My mom, being a worrier than ever, denied my request to go to the bon fire, where according to my friend "the real fun started". They said they played more truth or dare, and the dares were pretty funny, including having a germaphobe licking either a shoe or a foot. I forgot.

    And mother's day. I'm writing this entry at my cousins house where we're having, not really a party, but a get-together. My cousin from Escondido already came, and my grandma is here too. I think that's everyone. That's all for now, ja ne.

    0 people say...: