CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 2, 2008

    The CSTs Day 5

    Finally it's Friday. After a 3-test day week, I could use a break. History was so hard, it wasn't even funny.

    First, there were some things that's from 6th and 7th grade. Well, lucky for me, I forgot all those! I swear, it's just like my History teach says, "It's like they design these tests so no one could pass them." Or something like that. The schedule was completely messed up as well. As usual, there's no first period. But the period order goes like this: 2nd, 3rd, Lunch, 5th, 4th. Periods 2, 3, and 5 were 2 HOURS long. My 2nd period is English where we watched a documentary of Anne Frank. (Anne Frank stuffs!) 3rd is my Algebra class, which is when people takes their tests. Joy. But the good thing was, we got to go on laptops near the end of class. Me and my friends hacked onto YouTube ;) shhhh... Then lunch. Notices there's only one lunch. Where the whole school eats at the same time. I brought a lunch so it wasn't a big deal for me. We all made a giant hippie circle in the grass :D It was awesome. We even got a few teachers to sit with us too. Then we did a "celebratory jump hug". We were all in a circle ready to jump and say "Yaaay!" but one of the teachers was all like "No you're going get kicked of the field trip, blah, blah, blah blah." But then she let us tdo 2 hops. We did, and I saw everyone just like looking at us wierd-> O.o

    That's basically it. Ja ne ;)

    0 people say...: