CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    QQC: Rhinoceros by Ionesco

    ”Justice is one more aspect of Logic.". -Old Gentleman, Rhinoceros

    With this said, does this mean that Justice is merely an aspect of morality? If you think about it, Justice is deciding what is wrong and what is right, and doing something about it. Judges, court marshals, bailiffs, the courthouse. That's where justice is to be served. Now a syllogism: Justice is deciding and action. Justice is a step up of logic. So, Logic would be deciding and action. Does this mean, anyone can commit to justice, like judges? What is it that makes judges so high and mighty?

    And now my comment. I guess if you look at every decision we have to make in our lives, there's always some form of login, then maybe planning. Take this, you see a carrot on the ground and a starving bunny in a cage with rabies in the corner. Do you give the carrot to the bunny? Or do you just leave it alone? On one hand, you do a good deed by helping something in need, point example Justice. On the other hand, you leave it alone in fear of getting rabies. Which would kind of count as logic.

    0 people say...: