CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 25, 2009

    Here I am!

    I think I should stop writing blocks of text, and start writing little babbles. I mean, a babble is short, right?.

    Anyways, this post is really just a break time in between my catching up on homework. I'm supposed to do two interviews for class, for an article. And it's due tomorrow. xp

    In other news, Adam Lambert lost. I know I'm like a week overdue, but w/e. He's gonna go far. Like Clay Aiken almost, but bigger.

    Check Twitter for my updates: http://twitter.com/tokome

    Time to get back to work. More later maybe..

    0 people say...: