CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 15, 2009

    Late Post: December 12th

    The following post was written on my dad's laptop up in Julian, CA. Details later maybe?

    I just felt the need type something. The thing I hate about coming up here during winter is that it's too cold and too much of a hassle to actually go out and walk someplace. It takes too much effort to dress up appropriately, make sure you're warm, and have the right shoes. If I'm already wearing the right clothes, then maybe I could go. I still might need to ask my parents.

    Sitting up here on the second floor is really interesting, compared to the lower floor. For instance, you're closer to the ceiling and right now as I'm typing this, I can hear the pitter-patters of the raindrops above me. It actually got so severe last night, I though I heard thunder. Another reason is the height limitation. The roof is just about 5 feet up from the floor, so we all have to stoop down. A bit of a bother really, but I don't mind that much. I'm still not that tall.

    Speaking of height, I noticed recently that when at school, I'm now considered as part of the shorter sophomores. It's a bit annoying, but it can't be helped. I am only 14 after all. Everyone else in my grade is way older than that. I had two classmates turn 16 this week. So they can drive now, so what? I'm pretty sure being young has it's perks too. I'd write some down, but I can't think of any. Crap.

    I think I've simply run out of things to say. Anything else I'd like to spill would be very personal, and we can't have that now can we? Who knows who would read this? Secrets aren't secrets if everyone knows them. It's intriguing to have a secret about someone, though. Especially if you see that person every day, [post ends here]

    0 people say...: