CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

    Sorry...

    I haven't been posting in a while so I'll quickly summarize what's been going on.

    I finally got Brawl, and let me tell you, it PWNZ!!! But after clocking almost 10 hours on Adventure Mode and finishing 100 Man Brawl, the game suddenly decides to be retarted, making it so you can only play 2-player BRawls, and you can only play 5 minutes on Subspace Emissary. :p We're planning on returning it and getting a new one. At least I'm not the only one who's been having this problem.

    A couple days ago was my bro's bday party. (We're celebrating it early, see below.) It was really fun, but it took 2 days to prepare for and it was a reall pain in the...ahem. Nevertheless, it was fun.

    Now comes the sorta-exciting part. I'm going to Irvine for 4 days starting Thursday for a Conference. I'm going to be rooming with someone I don't know. Yay. I'm sort of looking forward to the trip, but if I'm bunking with someone who is bunk, I'm sleeping in the bathtub.

    Oh, by the way, I'm translating a game from Japanese to English, and being a tech noob, all I can do is get the text from the game, which is sort of hard because the complex Kanji is so unreadable. If anyone is intersested, knows of a BIN file reader and editor, or wants to help, drop a line.

    0 people say...: