CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 1, 2008

    Saturday

    It turns out that the school, for the orientation I went to today doesn't seem all that bad. The dress code does suck though. And the lack of Japanese class, yeah that sucks too. :p

    Then, Sea World! All we did was ride Wild Artic. Then we watched 2 polar bears fight each other! That was awesome!!!. one was biting the other's head, and they were pushing off the walls, and then the dived and made a HUGE splash!!! x].

    Next to the hospital where we visited my grandma. She has pneumonia, but it's getting better. She might live in a nursing home when she gets discharged. Hope she realizes there's no TFC.

    Afterwards, to the park, where my cousin's 11th birthday was held. It was fun; dodgeball, finding things in the rocks near the river, playin with bamboo sticks, taking pictures. We didn't have any cake cuz' the wind was blowing and the candles were being put out so my cousin just took pictures of him making it look like he was blowing out the candles.

    They headed to go see my grandma, so we had to go with them so my parents could pick us up at the hospital. My brother had to sit on me, cuz' there wasn't enough seats. XP

    We got there, and my mom picked us up and here I am now. 'Course I got home about 2 hours ago.

    Oh! I almost forgot! Just wanna say that I've for real preordered Brawl. And here's proof!

    Of course, I blocked out all the personal stuffs :D

    0 people say...: