CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 7, 2008

    School Post!

    I'm writing this at school, and the periods about to be over so I'll keep this short. (I'll finish at home or something)

    So I finally signed up NicoNico Douga. Japanese YouTube-isnness. Friends are freaking out about Brawl. "2 days!!!" Psh. Luckies. Going to the midnight premere :p
    I have to do chores tomorrow so I can go to Blockbuster on Sunday. XP

    *Sigh* Now I'm depressed. For our school trip, (its 4 people per hotel room) I might have to bunk with like 3 nerds. Ugh, I was OK with my peeps.

    I was kicked out of my group cuz my other friend who wasnt in our room suddenly put himself instead of me and yeah... It's not set in stone yet so we'll see.

    (Typing this at the computer at the library. Just got off the bus like 15 minutes ago. )

    I guess that's it for now. Ja ne.

    0 people say...: