CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 5, 2009

    Almost done...

    School is almost over, only 2 more weeks left. I'm sitting in advisory right now, not really doing anything. Since my stupid Mini Mac says that it can't connect to Blogger, probably due to Parental Controls, I'll use this time to write something small.

    School elections just came. Some people wanted to vote for "Rock" as a prank. I wanted to, but couldn't bring myself into it. Sorry ): But I really don't care who becomes president or whatever.

    Since it's the end of the year, you'd expect me to have finals right? No, I have something to take that place. Transitional Interviews of Learning, or TIoL's for short. I have to give a 2 to 3 minute presentation about what I did over the year, then I get asked question about stuff I learned from this whole year. The interview takes about 10 to 20 minutes-ish. I barely remember what I learned, ugh..

    That's all on my plate for now. Other than that, I might go to Comic-Con with a VIP pass. I'm sure yet though, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's gonna be my first one that I've ever been to. I was actually thinking about cosplaying as Kagamine Ren, but I decided not to. Why? Costume might cost too much, I don't want to wear a wig, or dye my hair, details, details.

    The video game(s) of the moment right of now are Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2, and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Both fro DS, both borrowed from my friend Anja. Haven't played Trauma Center in awhile other than now, and I'm stuck in a temple in Hourglass right now. I'm gonna check for walkthroughs later maybe.

    Last night was Exploratory Exhibition, where Multimedia/Art and Spanish classes showed off their work. It was for incoming freshman, and I saw a lot of people. It was kinda cool, seeing who's gonna be my kouhai x]

    All for now.

    0 people say...: