CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
Hello. I'm currently a high school student living in southern California. I'm not one to talk much about myself. I'll leave it to you to figure me out. Don't ask me though, I'm afraid even I don't know myself all that well yet.

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 16, 2009

    5 Minute Post

    Math/Chem is almost out. Thought I'd drop by and update for a little before I'm off to Table Tennis. All is well. I got unlimited texting a few weeks ago and am very content. The word texting is underlined in red in the text editor. How old school.

    This morning I forgot some papers and burnt my leg on my bathroom heater. I had a dream where me and 3 of my friends got expelled. And I also had to get up at 4:30 in the morning to go get some water. Now it's time to go. But it's alright. There's a meteor shower tonight! Keep your eye on the sky for any falling rocks.

    0 people say...: